Wednesday 28 October 2015

My lovely holidays in Los Angeles



Hi and welcome everyone.

Today I'm going to talk and explain you about my recent holidays in Los Angeles, California in the United States. Feel free to ask me questions, but, if you don't care, after I finish my presentation. So, as I have told you a few minutes ago, I went to Los Angeles this past summer with my family. It was the perfect trip! The first thing I did in the city was to visit the LA Downtown, I don't know really what to say because I have no words to describe it. It isn't very special but when I was there I felt completely different as I feel at my town or places that I frequently go. I was hypnotized, I coudn't stop to look around me.
I couldn't take many photos because my phone was stole there by a burglar, but I have some taken by my dad.
In this photo you can se the skyline of the LA Downtown that is beautiful. I really love it.



So, the second thing I visited in Los Angeles was Venice Beach and Santa Monica. Is the most beautiful places I've ever seen in my life. I tried to surf in Venice Beach but it was impossible, I can't do it, it's not for me. And then I went to visit the Santa Monica Pier that isn't too far from Venice. Watch the horizon from there is awesome.




Then I visited Hollywood, I didn't spent much time in Hollywood because it was very crowded but I could see the Hall Of Fame and the Walk of Fame, I really liked it. In this photo I took you can see the star in the Walk Of Fame of Michael Jackson




And that's it, I hope you enjoyed my presentation as much as I enjoyed my holidays in Los Angeles. Thank you!

Have anyone got a question?