Wednesday 28 October 2015

Good morning! 
Today I'm going to talk about my summer holidays in Toronto it is situated on the coast of Canada. I went with all my father's family: my grandparents, my uncles and my cousins. Now I'm going to show you some photos there I have taken.
When I finish the exposision feel free to ask me any questions. 
In these pictures you can see Toronto in the afternoon. These are one of my favorite photosbecause the city looks so beautiful.

Toronto, Ontario, Canadá, Calle

One of all the days that we spend in Toronto we went to the Niagara Falls. I just have one word to describe it Wow! They were spectacular.

Niagara falls
Here you can see my father, he was sad because a few minutes before he intented to catch some fishes but he didn't success.

Hombre, Pesca, El Agua, Masculina

The last day, we went all day to the national park I really enjoy it!

Oeste, Canadá, Parque Nacional