Wednesday 28 October 2015

My holidays in Tarragona

Hello, today speak of one of my favorite summer vacation sites.
Tarragona , especially a site that took a couple of years going with my parents , my brother and my sister.
I sincerely love to go to that site because I know many people and I have many friends there.
Both myself and my family we had a nice , hot i have pool and beach, and when we get bored going for a walk , do other activities for all ages, and passed very fast days wanting more .


Come up with a caravan we have, which oddly is not luxury .
I sincerely want to continue going to that site , but also in the rest of the summer we , other sites , i let touring Spain .
I look forward to taking holidays as well , which is what I like to part of being with my friends here in Arenys de Munt.