Wednesday 28 October 2015

MY HOLIDAYS IN GRANADA!

Today I'm going to talk about my summer holidays in the incredible city of Granada. I went with my family and with my best friend, Maria Jou, family in August. It was beautiful and fascinating. First of all, I'm going to show you some many photos from my trip. I can't show you all the photos, but here I have a few of them.
After that, feel free to ask me any questions.


This is a beautiful photo that I take when I went to the magical Alhambra. I'm completly in love with this place. It was AMAZING. My favourite partx was the gardens with this incredibles and pretty flowers.
And this one was the views that my bedroom had. When I enter for the first time to my bedroom, the first thing that I do is went to the balcony.
I was mesmerized by the views.






Definitely xxxx unforgettable holiday.