Wednesday 28 October 2015

My holidays In Cancun

Today I'm going to talk about my Christmas holiday in Cancun. I went because my brother is working there.
I travelled with my father and my sister. It was a great experience. Being a very hot place, I could swim at the beach in the middle of December! 
First of all, I'm going to show you some photos of this unforgettable trip. After that, feel free to ask me any questions.
Playa Delfines or El Mirador
In this photo, you can see the  views of the Caribbean Sea from the Playa Delfines also called El Mirador.
Here is where I swam, it was very strange because while Arenys de Munt wore scarfs, I was wearing swimwear!






Oasis hotels
This photo is to show you the hotel zone where I stayed.
It was amazing, the hotel was giant and we could find everything in it.








It was very fun. Both day and night there was always a lot of people. The hotel organizated parties and activities, there was always something to do!







And that's all. It was incredible and I hope that with this presentation do you have an idea of it . Until another! :)