Thursday 29 October 2015

My Holidays in Deutschland!

Good morning! Today I'm going to talk you about my holidays in Deutschland.
The last winter I went to Munich with my mum and my cousin to watch the final match of Bundesliga between Bayern de Munich against Borussia Dormunt. It was a great experience for my and for my cousin, because we had never seen a football game in a football field.

First of all,I'm going to show you some photos.




In this photo you can see the Allianz Arena. It's amazing and it's very big.The fans animate his team with all their forces.


 In this photo you can see the suit of my and my cousin. The bed was very comfortable and the shower was very cool because it had radio. In general the room was very cozy.



In this last photo you can see a photo that I do Aubameyang at the exact moment that scored his goal. He is amazing and one of my favorite players.

So, I hope you enjoyed looking at some of my holiday snaps.