Wednesday 28 October 2015

My holiday in Switzerland

Hello! Today I'm going to talk about my holiday in Switzerland. I went there with my parents, my brother and some family friends. It was the best holiday ever.

First of all, I'm going to show you some photos and after that, feel free to ask me any questions.

We rented an apartment near Interlaken, the city known for being in the middle of a lake that is totally different from one side to the other. Actually, the apartment was fantastic, big and so homely. In fact, we were nine people, it had to be big.

Interlaken

The first day we took the rack railway to the Jungfrau. Jungfrau is a very high mountain in the Alps. It was very cold and I was wearing shorts. Oh, my god! I was stupid! 

Jungrau

Well, there was a group of musicians playing the alphorn. This type of enormous flute you can see in the photograph. That was funny because we all tried to blow so strong that it sounded and I was the only one capable. Honestly, it's not as easy as it seems.


However, we didn't have such a great time in Zürich. Zürich is nice. Yes, it is nice if you don't go with car. It is a city that prioritizes public transport and pedestrians. The traffic lights are 2 minutes in red and 15 seconds in green. When we visited it (with car), it was raining, and in the end we saw Zürich inside the car.

Zürich

And that's all. I hope you have enjoyed it. Thank you!