Wednesday 28 October 2015

MY HOLIDAYS IN AUSTRALIA

Good morning! 
Today I'm going to talk about my fantastic summer holidays in Sydney, Australia. I went with my parents and my old brother one week in August. It was the best trip I've ever done in my life. 
First of all I'm going to show you some photos. After that, feel free to ask me any questions.





In this photo you can see the Sydney Harbour Bridge. It's so beautiful.








Another thing I visited in Sydney was the Sydney Opera House. We did not go inside because we don't like opera, but we took some photos and contemplate the views.






The last photo I will show you is one of the Sidney's beaches. 
I really love this beach because the water it's very clear and it has fantastic views.





That's all, I hope you liked my presentation as much as I enjoyed my holidays.