Wednesday 28 October 2015

My holidays in L.A. - joanna



Hi, today I’m going to talk about my holidays in Los Angeles, California, USA.

Last summer, my mother one morning gave me a package and when I opened it there were some plane tickets, that same morning we flew to Los Angeles
That was my first plane trip, the flight was amazing
We only get to go to the hotel and slept a little because we had Jet-lag and in the afternoon we visited the Santa Monica Pier
In the morning the next day we went to visit the Hollywood Walk of Fame where famous stars have on the ground, and we saw the footprints and the star of Vin Diesel! And also the CHINESE THEATRE.
In the afternoon we went for a walk through the streets of Venice Beach, there we could see the sunset on the beach.
The third day we went to see the Hollywood sign and then went for a tour for Universal Studios.

This are some photos we did during the holidays:

Santa Monica Pier

Chinese Theatre

The Hollywood Sign

Universal Studios

            Venice Beach

The Hollywood Walk of Fame