Thursday 29 October 2015

My summer holidays

Today I'm going to talk about my summer holidays in France, Bergerach. I wnet with my family and we really enjoy it. It was a beautiful city with many parks and squares. Now I'm going to show you many photos from my trip. As you will see, I won't show you all the pictures we take beacuse there are lots.
After that feel free to ask me any questions.

In this photo you can see the statue of the ''Cyrano de Bergerach'' and sure you have seen he has a huge nose!


This is one castle that is really close to Bergerach. We took a tour guide for visiting the castle and then we visited it's beautiful gardens. We spent a incredible day there!





This is one photo of the amazing gardens. There was a gerden, that have shrubs with many forms, from vases to people. There was even a maze! This was the best day in our stay in France.


In this photo you can see the hotel where we were acomadated. It had grat views of the principal square.




I hope you enjoyed looking at some of my holiday snaps.
Thak you! :)