Thursday 29 October 2015

My holidays in Benicassim

Hi wordl!
Now, I'm going to show you my holidays in the Comunitat Valenciana.

First of all, I'm going to show you some photos and after that, feel free to ask me any questions.

First, I was to my grandmother's house because I was taking the train to Benicassim two days after.

The day of my arrive, my aunt helps us to save the our gabbage. And in the afternoon we went to the bach.
Here it's a photo of  the station.














I don't like it more this beach, because the sand is more fine, and it hooks to your body, it appears how if you are dirty.
But the rest of things are to beautiful.
We went also to one water park called "Aquarama". It's like Water Wordl or Illa Fantasia.
Me and my family past a very good time.
This is a photo of the park.


We visit cities near to Benicassim, but it, for us, it's more better than the others. Curiosly, it haves sea and mountain, like if Arenys de Munt and Arenys de Mar were fusionated, but here mountains, are more high that ours'.

The day of the return, the day get up a bit ugly, but when we were at the Ebre river, it starts to rain a lot.
This is a photo take it in the interior of the train. We can't saw never of outside!


I hope you like it!!
Thanks for see it!