Thursday 29 October 2015

Good morning! Today I'm going to do the presentation of my last summer holidays in Orlando, Florida. I went there with my parents and my sister. It was like a dream, I couldn't believe I was that far from home!
We went there to visit the theme park "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter", but we stayed a few days more visiting the city.
When we arrived, we went to the hotel and left our stuff in the room. Then, we ran inside the park to have some fun for the next few days!
Here is a photo of the "Hogwarts Castle":








And here's a photo of the famous street of Harry Potter:









After four days in the park, we visited the city of Orlando. It is so amazing and beautiful!
Here are some photos of it:









Thanks so much for listening to me! Does anyone have any questions?