Sunday 27 March 2016

Curriculum Vitae...


Curriculum Vitae

PERSONAL INFORMATION
7 Olivera Street, Arenys de Munt, 08358
+34 123 456 789

Age: 15 years old
Birth day: 15/08/2000
ermagros@hotmail.com /ermagros@gmail.cat

POSITION APPLIED FOR  
Work experience at insurance agent

EDUCATION AND TRAINING
September 2012- June 2016
In all these years I have gone to school, but now I'm going now, and I 4th of ESO. In these years I have learned different languages ​​like Catalan, Spanish, English, French and German.
 
WORK EXPERIENCE
Since June 2014
I have very experience with insurance agency and nanny.
 
June 2014- June 2015
I volunteer in an old people's house in Cellera de Ter.
 
PERSONAL SKILLS
Mother tongue                English and French
Father tongue                 French and Polish
Other language(s)          Catalan and Spanish   
Communication skills    Good verbal, attentive and respect
Organizational skills      Methodical and organized, and good commercial deal 
with customers.
Computer skills              Basic, proficient with Microsoft
Other skills                     Cooking, playing futbol and many more!