Sunday 1 November 2015

MY HOLIDAYS IN MENORCA

Hello everybody! Today I’m going to talk about my last holidays…

My best holidays were in Menorca . There were fantastic, and I felt very happy . I went the first of August and I came back the 14th of August. I spent there two, I went to Menorca by ship. While we were sailing we saw some dolphins.

    










In Menorca there were wonderful little beaches, but my favorite was Macarelleta, this little beach  is very small, pretty and quiet , it is a great place to relax you. There ate “Caldereta” it’s a tipical dish with lobster in it and in Menorca it’s very popular.



One day we decided to go to a cove, also very beautiful, which do not remember the name. We saw an interesting beach because the water was transperent and the earth was flat and endless. We decided to go to balls, walked, and once there practically from under our feet we get a couple or three blankets swim, we scare away a whole bunch.